ISO 45001 is the new ISO standard for occupational health and safety (OH&S). It has become one of the most eagerly awaited standards in the world, and is set to drastically improve levels of workplace safety.
- Allows better identification of hazards and risk.
- Ensures compliance with all current legislation worldwide.
- Improves the efficiency of internal operations, reduces accidents, dangers, and downtime.
- Improves the safety of all persons affected by the company’s activities.
- Improves management oversight. Incorporates the monitoring and measurement of key performance indicators in health/safety. This gives management objective data upon which to base decisions.